Imaging ServicesCall 505.661.9211
Los Alamos Medical Center's Radiology Department is equipped with some of the hospital’s most state-of-the-art technology. Included is a 64-slice CT scanner that produces high-speed images of remarkable clarity and detail and a Signa HDx 1.5T MR system from GE Healthcare that delivers highly detailed images of the human body with increased speed, better resolution and unique applications.
Our PACS (Picture Archiving and Communication System) allows physicians to store and instantly access high quality digital images. Patients may also receive convenient disc images should they need to personally transport their films elsewhere.
Get More InformationCall 505-661-9211
- 3D mammography (or tomosynthesis) is a more advanced, clinically proven screening and diagnostic tool for early breast cancer detection. It uses advanced technology to take images of your breast from different angles and combine them to create a more complete and accurate image of your breast than is possible with regular 2D digital mammography.
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy, a minimally invasive outpatient procedure aimed at early detection of breast cancer, uses a computer-guided imaging system to provide qualified patients a quicker, less costly, almost-painless alternative to a surgical biopsy.
Our imaging services include:
- Calcium Scoring (Heart CT)
- CT scan
- Digital 3D Mammography
- Dual-Head Nuclear Medicine Camera
- General radiology
- Low-Dose Lung CT Screening