Our Culture for Nurses
At Los Alamos Medical Center, our focus is on supporting and strengthening our nursing workforce, and recruiting new talent to the organization.
We are committed to providing education and advancement opportunities for our nurses to continually hone their skills and grow their careers.
We are focused on fostering a caring and collaborative culture where nurses - and all employees - can thrive and be recognized for their outstanding talent.
- $25,000.00 Sign-on opportunity
- $1,000.00 Housing allowance for up to 12 months upon relocation
- Collaborative and team-oriented practice model
- Individualized orientation program
- Competitive benefit package with wellness incentives
- Educational assistance available
- FT, PT and PRN opportunities in ED, ICU, L&D, Med Surg, PACU, OR, Cardiac Rehab and OB Clinical Management
Thank you for your interest in joining our team at Los Alamos Medical Center.
We offer excellent opportunities for healthcare professionals to utilize their skills in an environment that values quality care and job satisfaction yet recognizes individual talents and abilities.