Our clinical lab offers a wide range of services from serology to microbiology, delivering complete, accurate, and timely test results 24 hours a day. In addition to the main campus facility, convenient draw stations are available at the Gateway Medical Complex in downtown Los Alamos’ Central Park Square, and at the LAMC Family Care Center in Espanola’s Industrial Park area. LabExpress allows patients who have standing order tests to register one time and then, for subsequent tests on the same order, go directly to the lab for a quick, efficient draw.
Direct Access Testing is now avaialble from LAMC
Do you lack insurance?
Do you have high deductibles?
Have you met your annual limit?
Are you monitoring your health?
THEN DIRECT ACCESS TESTING IS FOR YOU!
Direct Access Testing is:
- Tests requested for you by you, no physician order needed.
- Paid for at time of visit-no insurance submitted
- Test results are sent to you; unless requested by your physician.
- $3.00 draw fee is charged in addition to tests requested.
- Test fees range from $10 to $49, depending on the test you request.
Hours of operation:
Main Campus: M-F 6:30 a.m. to 5 p.m
Saturday, 8 a.m. to noon
Gateway Medical Draw Station: M-F 6:30 a.m. to noon
Espanola Clinic Draw Station: M-F 6:30 a.m. to noon
Providers interested in using LAMC's lab may view our Services Manual
for information on our scope of work.