Los Alamos Medical Center to Host Neuroscience Workshop: Building a Foundation
December 19, 2016
Los Alamos Medical Center in partnership with the University of New Mexico will host two identical Neuroscience Workshops entitled, "Building a Foundation" on Tuesday, January 31st, 2017 from 11:00AM - 5:00PM and Wednesday, February 1st, 2017 7:30 AM - 1:30PM. The workshops are being offered at different times but the content presented is identical for both days.
Location of Workshop:
Los Alamos Medical Center (Small Conference Room in the basement), 3917 West Road, Los Alamos, New Mexico 87544
Presentations (1 hour each session)
- Neurological Assessment
- TPA Indication and Management
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Case Studies: Stroke and Traumatic Brain Injury
- To review components of a basic neurological assessment
- To review the incidence and pathophysiology of stroke
- To identify risk factors, sign and symptoms, and management of stroke
- To review the incidence and pathophysiology of traumatic brain injury
- To identify risk factors, sign and symptoms, and management of traumatic brain injury
For the workshop flyer please click here.
Space for the workshop will be limited so we please ask you to register for the workshop in advance. Registration deadline January 24, 2017.
Please click here to register.
Should you need to cancel your registration or if you have any questions regarding the workshop please email Cynthia Peterson at Cynthia.Peterson@lpnt.net